Re: Question(s) about Web Services using RPG/HTTPAPI

Well...

1) HTTPAPI doesn't come into play when publishing a web service
2) You need to be running a web server
3) You need to output a document instead of reading it
4) The CGIDEV2 toolset is one possibility

http://www.easy400.net/

http://www.mcpressonline.com/programming/dev-tools/web-services-for-the-traditional-rpg-programmer-part-i.html

HTH,
Charles