Re: UTF-8

It works great.  As I told you on July 29th, this code is already done
and working on my machine.   Nothing has changed since I completed the
code on July 29th.

You are waiting for me to re-vamp the EXAMPLExx members before making a
release. THAT has turned into a big project, and I'm having a hard time
finding time to work on it.

I could possibly give you a copy with the EXAMPLE members in disarray...