RE: [BULK] Re: HTTPAPI sending a certificate.

Scott,

Everything you written was correct based on what you knew from me.
Because I went down this path with the bank and IBM, I was already
concluding to using PHP or Java as my only option.  They do have
examples written in C that I may look into but for now, I just need it
working.  Perhaps later when I get time.

I was just posting the question because I think that the way we have
thing programmed already, HTTPAPI would be the best solution.

Unfortunately/fortunately, it wasn't written for "non-standard" items.
Even the returned XML string they send back isn't in a "standard".  Oh
yeah, they knew that for about 8 years now but have no plans on making
it correct.  Ha.

They way I see it, I would have to write something to work incorrectly
in order for this to work.  I have already went around and round with
the bank with no luck of doing it correctly.

Thanks again for your responses.

I am going to keep my name in the list, so perhaps I may be able to
contribute something in the future.