From: "Rob Williams" <rew@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 8:37 PM
Subject: Certicate question

I have a web service I am trying to use.  It uses a certificate file(.pfx).
I loaded this certificate on my PC and pasted the URL/XML request in my web
browser, and it works just fine.  I got the resulting XML back in my
browser.

Now, I am trying to duplicate this using HTTPAPI in my RPG program.  I have
the post data & request setup in my program.  When I run it, I get the
following errors:

(GSKit) Certificate does not have a valid format.
ssl_error(404): (GSKit) Certificate does not have a valid format.
SetError() #30: SSL Handshake: (GSKit) Certificate does not have a valid
format.

I am assuming it's because I am not using the certificate.  How do I load
this on the AS400?

Thanks in advance,

John