Re: HTTPAPI

hi Pierre,

It sounds like the "System Openness Includes" (57xx-SS1, option 13) is
either not installed, or is out of date.  You'll need this licpgm if you
  want to build Expat from source -- it's a part of OS/400, and does not
require you to pay any money or order anything, but you do have to
install it.

It's not required if you only want to build HTTPAPI (without Expat) or
if you want to download a precompiled copy of Expat instead of compiling
it yourself.

You can download the precompiled copy of Expat from the following link:
http://www.scottklement.com/expat