content length question

   Hi all,

   I consume web services using httpapi and wsdl2rpg for some time now
   and it goes very well. Last week i had to consume dot net based web
   service that returned xml result but always "blocked out" (i.e i
   recieved time out but response was as everything went well).

   Debugging httpapi i found out httpapi scan for CRLF after finding the
   string "Content Length", however the response i got had only LF so the
   scan failed, i had no content length and httpapi waited until timed
   out.

   I fixed httpapi to handle also cases with LF only but wanted to
   understand:

   * Is it "legal" for the dot net to reply to me with LF only rather
   than CRLF

   * if so can i provide the change made to fix it to inspection so that
   it will be part of the package on future release (other wise i will
   forget and upon httpapi upgrade will fail again).

   Thanks