Re: URL posting

Here is the message that your web service is sending back to you (from
the debug file):

    <message>failed to convert file WEWEWEW</message>

I don't know what that means, as I'm not familiar with your particular
web service.  However, it's clearly receiving your request, it just
doesn't like something about it (maybe something is wrong with your XML?
   hard to say.  I suggest talking to whomever owns the web service.)