From: "richbelcher@xxxxxxx" <richbelcher@xxxxxxx>
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 6:06:45 PM
Subject: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error intranet versus intenet

I have been able to use the HTTPAPI to access the web services on the internet but our company has written  a couple of intranet web services that I need to get information from.  We are receiving the HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error and I am working with them to isolate the problem.  Currently they are trying to understand why the padding of 2 on the %addr(SOAP) is used.  My understanding is the other system is an IBM main frame.

Thanks
Rich