Re: URL posting

   The link [1]http://xx.xxx.xx.xxx/ffws/v1/ofax actually does a function
   call, With the XML input I am passing. Do you mean to say i cannot
   have this done using HTTP API?
   as i am a as400 programmer my companies MicroSof techie think i cannot
   understand anything in this regard. I am actually embarrassed being a
   AS400 guy. But i am pretty sure that with hard work i can make many
   things working on AS400, so i value your comment.
   Thanks,
   Musthafa

   On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 6:54 PM, Elbert Cook <[2]emcook@xxxxxxxxx>