Re: URL posting

   Addition:
   The is the debug log
   HTTPAPI Ver 1.23 released
   2008-04-24
   OS/400 Ver
   V5R2M0

   New iconv() objects set, PostRem=819. PostLoc=0. ProtRem=819.
   ProtLoc=0
   http_setauth():
   entered
   http_url_post():
   entered
   http_persist_open():
   entered
   http_long_ParseURL():
   entered
   DNS resolver retrans:
   2
   DNS resolver retry  :
   2
   DNS resolver options:
   x'00000136'
   DNS default domain:
   xxx.COM
   DNS server found:
   xxx.xx.x.186
   DNS server found:
   xxx.xx.x.126
   DNS server found:
   xxx.xx.xx.21
   SetError() #7: Timeout occurred while trying to connect to
   server!
   Thanks,
   Musthafa

   On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 4:31 PM, Mohamed Musthafa Safarulla