Re: Missing tags in the web service XML creation

Hello,

> Here is what is happening. The tags between <q0:paymentRequest> and
> </q0:paymentRequest> are not being generated.

I just want to point out that you can use HTTPAPI with SoapUI. To get
this service working.  It's a little more effort than using WSDL2RPG,
but if you have a looming deadline, this might get you going quicker
than waiting for Thomas to update WSDL2RPG.

Surely doing that is 100 times simpler than switching to another
technology like MQ!