From: Scott Klement [mailto:sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 10:12 AM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: GSKit - Key database file was not found

The term "key database" is another way of saying "certificate store".
Did your client create the certificate store that you have asked HTTPAPI

to use?   Or if you're using the default one, did he create the *SYSTEM
certificate store?

Karl Woods wrote:
> A client of ours is attempting to access one of our web services and
is receiving the following error messages:

> (GSKit) Key database file was not found.

> (GSKit) An operation which is not valid for the current SSL session
state
>   was attempted.

> gsk_env_init: (GSKit) Key database file was not found.

> gsk_env_init: (GSKit) Key database file was not found.

> They have HTTPAPI V1.23 installed and are using a program that I runs
on a daily basis here in the office without any problems. I didn't set
up HTTP originally so I'm not sure where to look for the solution.