Hi

   Hi Skotts,
   I am a think skinner but very much love the AS400 machine, may be
   because its my comfortable zone. I recently found your HTTP API and is
   so much interested in it. I want to master in it but don't know how to
   begin from where to begin. I really want some pointers in proceeding
   with this. I have your PDF handouts, but that doesn't seem to help me
   at all as its just explaining about how to use it.
   I want to learn about all the functions, how to trouble shoot etc. I
   am sure once i am master in it, i can improve the quality of the
   existing package.
   Please kindly walk me through or even i am ready to attend a session
   of yours in that way i can learn allot.
   Thanks,
   Musthafa