From: thomas.raddatz@xxxxxx [mailto:thomas.raddatz@xxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 12:26 AM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Problem w/WSDL2RPG v1.7.3

Karl,

The '+' I am talking about is in procedure '
s1_VehiclePerformance_GetByDateResultStart' almost at the end of the
procedure:

 http_parser_switch_cb(
    %addr(s1_VehiclePerformance_GetByDateResult.Entry)
    : %paddr('s1_EntryStart_of_s1_VehiclePerformance_GetByDateResult+
    ')
    : %paddr('s1_EntryEnd_of_s1_VehiclePerformance_GetByDateResult')+
 return;

The easiest way to get there is to open the member and start an error check
over the entire member.

Regrads,

Thomas