HTTPAPI - can not get the examples work

   Hi,

   I have been working in iSeries for years, but just start to interface
   with other web application. The EXAMPLE18 is exactly what I need,
   however, I still stuck in the connection.

   We have firewall within our network, by reading some of the archives,
   I believe I need to go thru the proxy. How can I set up the proxy in
   the example program, do I need to modify the source code to include
   the proxy name, port, user id and password and recompile?

   Please advice if anyone can help.

   Henry Kwong | Lead System Analyst
   Mattel Global IT - Managed Services
   Mattel, Inc. | 333 Continental Blvd. | El Segundo, CA 90245
   ( 310-252-3205 | *  [1]Henry.Kwong@xxxxxxxxxx

   This message (including any attachments) is only for the use of the
   person(s) for whom it is intended. It may contain Mattel confidential
   and/or trade secret information. If you are not the intended
   recipient, you should not copy, distribute or use this information for
   any purpose, and you should delete this message and inform the sender
   immediately.