RE: java.io.UTFDataFormatException: Invalid byte 1 of 1-byteUTF-8sequence

   Maybee you should move to powerEXT, that are CGIDEV2 based, but
   makes the nessecary encoding for you, ..

   "Nelson Ventura" <nelson.ventura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Sent by: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   12-08-2009 21:54

                             Please respond to
        HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

   "HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects" <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                                                                       cc

                                                                  Subject

   RE: java.io.UTFDataFormatException: Invalid byte 1 of
   1-byteUTF-8sequence

   Scott:
   We are using CGIDEV2 to create the XML template. Request_ptr is the
   pointer retrieved to the Template buffer, Request_len is the length.
   The
   odd characters are what is buried in the template. We ended up writing
   routine to replace invalid characters, and the process is working now.