RE: Data Compression

Maybe you can just save the document to the ifs and use gzip to expand it?  Might be a lot simpler that trying to unzip inline with HTTPAPI.

-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Karl Woods
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 9:09 AM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: RE: Data Compression

I started this thread back in March. I was just reminded by our Web Services group that they intend to compress data before sending it out.

Since HTTPAPI does not decompress data, could someone tell me what steps I need to take to decompress the data before HTTPAPI parses it?

Karl B. Woods
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
Professional Services
1960 S. Milestone Dr., Ste B