RE: Setup as400 to accept ftped text files from a customer into an ifs folder.

Neat, I hadn't seen that before and anchored it in my home page html.

I appreciate all the input.!

On this project however and given time constraints and other projects yadda yadda,
I'll use the method that is working and preferred here for this scenario -- that being;
Let the customer FTP to PC server on the network, then setup an extol EBI listener
to move the file to an ifs folder and have EBI kick off my RPG parser to populate
the backend files.

I'm not getting the time to do it any other way right now.

John B.