Re: XML not parsing

I don't quite follow this.  Are you saying that if you set a breakpoint
in your XML handler procedures, it doesn't stop on that breakpoint?  (It
does for me!)

Or are you saying that you used Step-Into and it didn't stop? Again, it
does for me -- but you have to step through all of the intervening code,
including a lot of HTTPAPI code and a lot of Expat code, which is a lot
of work just to get to your handler.  Setting a breakpoint is nicer.

Or are you expecting it to jump to your handler without step-into and
without a breakpoint?  That it certainly won't (and shouldn't) do!