Re: HTTPAPI's EXAMPLExx members

Wouter,

You don't actually need to go outside your network.  You don't even need
to go outside your machine -- you could connect to a web service running
on the same machine if you want. Maybe an example that provides
something like that would be useful?

Sorry, I haven't used the timeshares, and I don't know what they allow.
  Perhaps you should ask the timeshare owners?