Re: HTTPAPI's EXAMPLExx members

   Scott,
   I know so little about it that I don't even know that I am qualified
   to answer that question. :)
   I'm hoping to attend COMMON Focus this fall and take that day long
   class.  I've found I learn best when I've got an upcoming project that
   needs it.  It's called 'incentive'.

   On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 5:41 PM, Scott Klement