Re: WSDL2RPG - Version 1.7.2 available

Karl,

Please double check WS_STUB and TYPES. WS_STUB has to be changed as shown below:

         rc = http_post_xml(g_url
                            : %addr(request) + 2
                            : %len(%trimR(request))
                            : %paddr('SOAPMessage_Envelope')
                            : *NULL
                            : %(var:%addr(userData))
                            : HTTP_TIMEOUT
                            : HTTP_USERAGENT
                            : '');

TYPES has to be changed like this:

      D cGENERATOR_CMD_VARIABLE_ADDR_USERDATA...
      D                 C                   '%addr(userData)'

Last but not least ensure that you recompiled WSDL2R01 and that you updated program WSDL2RPG with
module WSDL2R01. Perhaps use the debugger to check whether the following code gets executed in
procedure replaceVariable() of program WSDL2RPG:

          when (i_genTag.variable = cGENERATOR_CMD_VARIABLE_ADDR_USERDATA);
  B02        if (not TypeDef_isNull(i_responseType));
                value = '%addr(userData)';
  X02        else;
                value = '*NULL';
  E02        endif;

Last but not least what version of WSDL2RPG are you using? I remember that I fixed a bug back in
January to properly handle embedded bracket in template variables. If your version of WSDL2RPG is
dated before 08.01.2009 you should download the latest version and apply the changes there.

Let me know if nothing helps and I will fix v1.7.2. Actually I hope that I can release v1.8 next week
and hence do not need to fix it in v1.7.2.

Regards,

Thomas