Re: WSDL2RPG - Version 1.7.2 available

Karl,

Obviously that token is not correct because the compiler does not know any build in function
'%(var:%addr(userData)'. You can safely ignore that message and save the member.

You would get lots of error message if you started error check for the entire WS_STUB member. Remember
that WS_STUB is just a template. It cannot be compiled as it is.

Thomas.