Re: WSDL2RPG - Version 1.7.2 available

Mark,

I assume that the code you quoted was taken from member WS_STUB. WS_STUB is a template used by
WSDL2RPG to generate the final stub module. '%(var: ...)' or '%(generate: ...)' are tags used by the
generator. These tags (or call it variables) are replaced by the actual values when executing the
WSDL2RPG to generate a web service stub module.

Regards,

Thomas.