Re: Getting an XML parse error and attempting to get the offending xml to show in debug file

   Hi Scott,
   off topic
   ---------
   I wrote you a private mail regarding some HTTPAPI distribution
   questions,
   didn't you get it, or are you just busy ?
   Regards
   Henrik

   Scott Klement <klemscot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Sent by: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   20-07-2009 19:13

                             Please respond to
        HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

   HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                                                                       cc

                                                                  Subject

   Re: Getting an XML parse error and attempting to get the offending
      xml        to show in debug file

   Hi Larry,
   In order to see what XML you're receiving, I suggest changing from
   http_url_post_xml() to http_url_post().   the latter routine will save
   the response to a file in the IFS, and will not attempt to parse it.
   Just look at the IFS file, and you'll see what the XML looks like, and
   perhaps you'll be able to see what's wrong.
   Look at the HTTPAPI_H member to see the syntax of http_url_post() so
   you'll know which parameters to pass to it.
   Larry Gorlin wrote:
   >    Hi,
   >

   >    In HTTP_API I'm getting this parse error:
   >
   >    XML parse failed at line 1, col 203: not well-formed (invalid
   token).

   >    I'm having a hard time finding how to show the bad XML.  I've
   seen
   >    many posts on this thread telling that Debug must be turned on.
   I've