   Dear Scott,
   Bellow is my Debug file

   http_persist_open(): entered

   http_long_ParseURL(): entered

   DNS resolver retrans: 2

   DNS resolver retry  : 2

   DNS resolver options: x'00000136'

   DNS default domain:

   WARNING: No name servers are configured for DNS resolution! You will
   not be able(GSKit) Handle is not valid.
                       ssl_error(1): (GSKit) Handle is not valid.

   SetError() #29:

   gsk_sec_soc_open: (GSKit) Handle is not valid.

   Thank You in advance

   --
   Regards,
   Chamara Withanachchi

   On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 10:44 PM, Scott Klement