From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Klement
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 12:28 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: https based Web service

Please create a debug file.

Chamara Withanachchi wrote:
> gsk_sec_soc_open: (GSKit) Handle is not valid.
>
> Does any one have idea on this. And in new to web services technologies.

HTTPAPI Ver 1.23 released 2008-04-24
OS/400 Ver V5R4M0

New iconv() objects set, PostRem=1208. PostLoc=0. ProtRem=819. ProtLoc=0
http_persist_open(): entered
http_long_ParseURL(): entered
DNS resolver retrans: 2
DNS resolver retry  : 2
DNS resolver options: x'00000136'
DNS default domain: FIRSTACC.COM
DNS server found: 205.152.137.23
DNS server found: 205.152.37.23
https_init(): entered
(GSKit) Access to the key database is not allowed.
ssl_error(6003): (GSKit) Access to the key database is not allowed.
SetError() #24: gsk_env_init: (GSKit) Access to the key database is not allowed.
Dump of local-side certificate information:
(GSKit) An operation which is not valid for the current SSL session state was attempted.
ssl_error(5): (GSKit) An operation which is not valid for the current SSL session state was attempted.
(GSKit) An operation which is not valid for the current SSL session state was attempted.
New iconv() objects set, PostRem=1208. PostLoc=0. ProtRem=819. ProtLoc=0
http_persist_open(): entered
http_long_ParseURL(): entered
DNS resolver retrans: 2
DNS resolver retry  : 2
DNS resolver options: x'00000136'
DNS default domain: FIRSTACC.COM
DNS server found: 205.152.137.23
DNS server found: 205.152.37.23
(GSKit) Handle is not valid.
ssl_error(1): (GSKit) Handle is not valid.
SetError() #29: gsk_sec_soc_open: (GSKit) Handle is not valid.