Re: XML Writer Service program

hi Nicolas,

You might be better off using Google rather than asking me for the names
of DOM parsers.  I don't use DOM parsers, because I find it easier to
use CGIDEV2 (as I've already told you) or even to write my own ILE RPG code.

That said, I do know of IBM's offering, called "XML Toolkit" (formerly
"XML Toolkit for System i5", formerly "XML Toolkit for iSeries" you get
the idea) it's LPO 5733-XT2.  Here's the docs for it:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v6r1m0/topic/rzamj/rzamjmain.htm

I don't know how good it is.  I don't know if there are other, better,
tools.  This just isn't an area that I'm very familiar with, since I
don't use these tools.