Re: XML Writer Service program

   Jon,
   I can wisper you the link, but in a private mail, because
   it's on a customer's server that only got a 2 mbit internet
   connection.
   Regards
   Henrik

   Jon Paris <jon.paris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Sent by: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   07-07-2009 21:07

                             Please respond to
        HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

   HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                                                                       cc

                                                                  Subject

   Re: XML Writer Service program

   I think I need a "real" address "yourserver" I suspect is a local
   name!
   Jon Paris
   www.Partner400.com
   www.SystemiDeveloper.com