Re: Comunicatio between 2 iseries

Sadistic programs?!  Data whorehouse?!
It sounds like your job is a lot more fun than mine. :)

Other than that, I don't really understand what you are asking.  IF
something fails you want to run it on your development box, right?  Do
you mean that you want to write a computer program that does that? Or
what are you referring to?

What does this have to do with FTPAPI/HTTPAPI?  Are you somehow using
one of those for replication?  Or are you planning to use web services
or FTP's RCMD to run the command on the other box?

A little more information, please!