From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nicolas
Machado
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 8:30 AM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: eXpat for writing an xml ?

Hi,
I'm about to start a new project that involve a extensive use of xml
files.
I'm planning to use eXpat service program from HTTAPI, just for writing
an XML file.

My question is.
 If I'm parsing a XML file, can I add tags and values to that XML
structure ?

Or writing the XML is just writing a stream file to the IFS, no matter
if it is an XML or a csv file, for example.

Another question will be, can I pass a File Descriptor as parameter ?

    So I can have one program that creates the first TAG in the XML   ,
the I call another programas that complete the XML with detail TAGS, and

so on.

Best regards

--
.::.