RE: Help consume Web Service

Alvaro,

Desipte of you documented the error messages well I cannot debug the
problem without having the WSDL file. Usually these MCH3601 (Pointer not
set for location referenced) messages occur when the WSDL file conatins XML
elements that are not yet supported by WSDL2RPG. The WSDL rules allow a
couple of ways how to define a web service and obviously I cannot add them
all at once.

If you could provide the WSDL file I perhaps would be able to figure out
what goes wrong.

Regards,

Thomas

ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 26.06.2009 16:06:50:

> Hi Thomas,
>

> I execute the WSDL2RPG(1_7_1 of 20090624) to WSDL and to choose the
> operation what I need to convert and I get the following error:
>

>                          Visualizar Todos los Mensajes

Sistema:DESARROL

>  Trabajo :   QPADEV005M    Usuario  :   DNXOUT01      Número . . .
:132403

>  4>>WSDL2RPG URL('http://miip:myPort.coomeva.com.
> co/prod/afiliacion/php/modelo/admi
>
>      nistracion/WSServer.php?wsdl') SRCFILE(CG.AR/QRPGLESRC)
> SRCMBR(WSEPS171) DIM(512) STRLEN(512)

>      Miembro WSEPS171 añadido a archivo QRPGLESRC en CG.AR.

>      Miembro WSEPS171 archivo QRPGLESRC de CG.AR cambiado.

>      El puntero no hace referencia a ninguna ubicación.

>      Error de función. MCH3601 no supervisado por WSDL2RPG en la
> sentencia
>
>        0000167200, instrucción X'0000'.

>      La llamada a main ha finalizado con error (C G D F).

>      La llamada a main ha finalizado con error (C G D F).

Final

>  Pulse Intro para continuar.

>  F3=Salir  F5=Renovar   F12=Cancelar   F17=Inicio   F18=Final

> F1 y F9
>

>                          Visualizar Detalles de Mensaje

>  ID de mensaje  . . . . :   MCH3601       Gravedad . . . . . . . :
> 40
>
>  Fecha de envío . . . . :   26/06/09      Hora de envío  . . . . :
> 08:20:54
>
>  Tipo de mensaje  . . . :   Escape

>  Desde  . . . . . . . . :   DNXOUT01      CCSID  . . . . . . . . :
> 65535
>

>  Programa origen  . . . . . . . :   WSDL2RPG

>    Biblioteca origen  . . . . . :     WSDL2RPG

>    Módulo origen  . . . . . . . :     WSDL2R50

>    Procedimiento origen . . . . :     WSDL2R50_TypeDef_isNull

>    Sentencia origen . . . . . . :     167200

>  Programa destino . . . . . . . :   WSDL2RPG

>    Biblioteca destino . . . . . :     WSDL2RPG

>    Módulo destino . . . . . . . :     WSDL2R50

>    Procedimiento destino  . . . :     WSDL2R50_TypeDef_isNull

>    Sentencia destino  . . . . . :     167200

Más...

--
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the