Re: Need web server to install a sample web service

Sure.  But I won't be back home (if I need to) until Friday night.

If it is a pretty simple install that can be done remotely, I'll be
happy to plug it in as soon as I can.

Running V6R1M0 (aka IBM i 6.1).  Any other other prerequisites?  Or, if
it is a Windows install (sorry, still having issues with SLES 11.0 so I
don't currently have a Linux server available) I can install it there as
well.

Pete Helgren

P.S. If you want to handle the details off list, I'll put you on the
white list so you can email me directly.