WSDL2RPG - Version 1.8 (alpha) available - program generator and downloading of attachments

Hi folks,

I also made WSDL2RPG V1.8 (alpha) available for testing. You can download WSDL2RPG V1.8 from here:

    http://www.tools400.de/beta/wsdl2rpg_v1.8_20090624_1908.zip

Version 1.8 is a major release because it introduces the ability to download attachments. However
using attachments is not yet very intuitive. So far I added a MIME parser to retrieve the attachments
and some callback procedures to made them available in the stub module.

The stub module template WS_STUB has undergone significant changes! Do not use v1.8 before having it
thoroughly tested. Also notice the additional objects needed in the library list. Refer to the diagram
in A_README to get additional information.

I also had to replace the eXpat adapter (HTTPXMLR4) of HTTP API with my own adapter (WSDL2R97 of
WSDL2RPGRT) because some of my enhancement request had not (yet?) been added to HTTP API.

Last bot not least v1.8 has been enhanced to generate a simple test program for a given web service.
Thank you very much to Nelson Smith who had the idea. Document "FAQ How to create a Test
Program_v1.1.pdf" has been extended to describes how to generate a sample program.

You can also use the program generator of v1.8 for WSDL2RPG v1.7! All you have to do is:

a) rename WS_STUB to WS_STUB_8
b) rename WS_STUB_7 to WS_STUB
c) add WSDL2RPG v1.8 to your library list and generate the sample program
d) remove WSDL2RPG v1.8 from your library list
e) add WSDL2RPG v1.7 to your library list and compile the sample program

You can install multiple versions of WSDL2RPG on your System i like this:

a) Install WSDL2RPG v1.7 (goes into library WSDL2RPG)
b) Rename library WSDL2RPG to WSDLV1.7
c) Install WSDL2RPG v1.8 (goes into new library WSDL2RPG)
d) Rename library WSDL2RPG to WSDLV1.8

Now easily switch between WSDLV1.7 and WSDLV1.8 by adding the version of your choice to the library list.

Regards,

Thomas.