Re: WSDL2RPG - Version 1.7 available

Scott,

Thank you for having confirmed that my messages show up normally. All I do
not want to do is to bother someone somehow. I create my messages as plain
text because I do not like HTML messages. And yes, my messages are
digitally signed. Perhaps that is the problem and perhaps I should check if
I can make Thunderbird not to sign messages going to the FTP API mailing
list.

@Leif: Which messages bother you? The messages coming from 'tools400.de' or
the messages coming from 'gfd.de'?

Regards,

Thomas

ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 18.06.2009 05:23:38:

> Leif,
>
> It sounds to me like you have a problem with your e-mail software.
> There's no ATT00457.txt file in Thomas's message, and his text shows up
> normally on my screen, and in the e-mail archives.
>
> Sure, there's a digital signature included that you can use to verify
> his identity.  But you can ignore it if you don't want to use it.  The
> message itself isn't encrypted!
>

> Leif Guldbrand wrote:
> > Hi Thomas,
> >
> > Ok, now it really bothers me - just receiving nothing in the body
> text from you
> > (for years as I recall).
> >
> > Only thing I get is attached files - eg.: ATT00457.txt and your
> sig (smine.ps7s).
> >
> > Why not just send mails in plain text. I dont want to spend time
> saving your
> > ATT00457.txt - then open up a reader - reading your ATT00457.txt.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Leif

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the sender.