Re: SoapAction Error

Glenda,

Remove the double quotes from the SOAP action parameter to get it working:

   : '"http://www.multispeak.org/Version_3.0/Initiate+
                 DisconnectedStatus"'

At least I have never seen double quotes there.

Thomas.

Glenda.Tucker@xxxxxxxx schrieb:
   Thanks for comments to my question yesterday. We were able to
   successfully consume the web service ignoring the response.
   We now want to monitor the web service response for error messages but
   have run into a problem with the Soap Action.
   The debug file indicates a HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error. It also
   states "Server did not recognize the value of HTTP Header SOAPAction:
   ..."
   I've attached copies of the program, information from SoapUI, and the
   debug file.
   We were using Scott's GEOIP program as a guide.
   Please let me know if you need any additional information.
   Thanks!
   Glenda
   This e-mail has been scanned using Skeptic(tm) technology powered by
   MessageLabs. For more information contact the SEC IS DEPARTMENT
   TECHNICAL SUPPORT STAFF AT EXT. 378