   From:    Jon Paris <jon.paris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   To:      HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Date:    06/16/2009 02:01 PM
   Subject: Re: Example of using HTTPAPI for post only

   Shouldn't one at least check the response to make sure it doesn't say

   "What the heck was that you sent?" or equivalent wording ;-)
   Surely even a receive only service must send some confirmation data?
   Jon Paris
   [1]www.Partner400.com
   [2]www.SystemiDeveloper.com
   On 16-Jun-09, at 1:32 PM, John Rusling wrote:
   > Hi Glenda,
   >
   > In my previous job we did this, then just plain ignored the reponse
   > document returned.  One way to skin a cat and the only method I
   know.

   > John
   >
   >> I'm new to using HTTPAPI. Do you have any examples of sending
   >> information to a web service without requiring a return?
   >>
   >> Thanks!
   >>
   >> Glenda

   -
   _
   This e-mail has been scanned using Skeptic(tm) technology powered by
   MessageLabs. For more information contact the SEC IS DEPARTMENT
   TECHNICAL SUPPORT STAFF AT EXT. 378