Re: WSDL2RPG Proxy Server parameter

Nelson,

Please ignore my first reply. User authentication has not yet been solved for proxy servers. I mixed that with user authentication for the URL of the WSDL file. In order to solve that problem I have to add "user" and "password" to the command prompt, I guess.

Probably the best way to get around the problem is to download the WSDL file with Internet Explorer or Firefox or any other web browser and then FTP it to your System i right into the root file system, e.g. "/home/smith/theWsdlFile.wsdl". Then specify that file at the WSDL2RPG prompt.

Thomas.

Smith, Nelson (nsmith) schrieb:
   If I need to specify a proxy server name in the PROXY parameter
   provided in the WSDL2RPG command and that proxy server requires
   authentication, how do I go about entering the user & password?
   Without those parameters, I get:

   Message ID . . . . . . :   USR0017       Severity . . . . . . . :
   00

   Message type . . . . . :
   Diagnostic

   Date sent  . . . . . . :   06/09/09      Time sent  . . . . . . :
   14:01:29

   Message . . . . :   Failed to download WSDL file from
   URL

     http://10.100.1.68/UnsecuredCalculator/Service.asmx. Prompt message
   to get

     further information about the
   error.

   Error text  . . :   This proxy  requires a user-id &
   password

   This message originates from Lincare Holdings Inc. It contains informa
   tion which may be confidential or privileged and is intended only for
   the individual or entity named above.
   It is prohibited for anyone else to disclose, copy, distribute or use
   the contents of this message.
   All personal messages express views solely of the sender, which are no
   t to be attributed to Lincare Holdings Inc., and may not be copied or
   distributed without this disclaimer.
   If you received this message in error, please notify us immediately at
    MailAdmin@xxxxxxxxxxx or (800) 284-2006.