Error when retrieving weather info using WEATHR01 pgm

   Everything has been working fine (for several months) using Scott's
   WEATHR01 pgm to get the weather forecast by zip code.  That is, until
   this morning. The pgm has not changed.
   Now I am getting the following error:
   CALL PGM(WEATHR01) PARM('90814')
   XML parse failed at line 1, col 0: syntax error
   From program . . . . . . . . . :   HTTPAPIR4
     From library . . . . . . . . :     LIBHTTP
     From module  . . . . . . . . :     HTTPUTILR4
     From procedure . . . . . . . :     HTTP_CRASH
     From statement . . . . . . . :     3395
   Anyone else having problems starting today?
    I do not find a debug file (/tmp/httpapi_debug.txt) either.
   Thanks.