RE: Time out error using HTTPAPI program

It does work from IE.

All our servers are up.

             "Jim Muehe"
             <jmuehe@chefscata
             log.com>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  "HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects"
             ftpapi-bounces@li         <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             sts.scottklement.                                          cc
             com
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: Time out error using HTTPAPI
             03/06/2009 15:08          program

             Please respond to
                HTTPAPI and
              FTPAPI Projects
             <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxx
              ttklement.com>

Does it work when you put the http into IE?
Are the Servers up on the iSeries?

Those 2 question, just popped into my head.

∞Jim