Re: Formatting an XML request and receiving the XML response

hi Rich,

The format is dictated by the server.  Every web service is different.

Many web services provide alternative formats so you can choose which
one you want to use, but I'm not familiar with the specific one you're
using, so I don't know what they allow.

Please don't get me wrong... in spite of my complaint, you can use that
web service quite nicely/easily with HTTPAPI.