Re: Formatting an XML request and receiving the XML response

Rich,

To use that format (which I personally find very cumbersome... putting
an XML document in a REST variable... YECCCH)  you should call the
HTTP_url_encoder routines to encode your XML document according to URL
encoding rules...  then just add it onto the URL and do an http_get() or
http_get_xml().