From: "Jan Grove Vejlstrup" <jgv@xxxxxxxx>
To: <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2009 11:00 AM
Subject: WebService - Problems with HTTPAPI

Hello,

I have some problems with cosuming a web service on my system i, running on
V5.4.

If I test the service with SoapUI, it works. If I use a little test-program
getartti, I don't receive the same data, than recieved with SoapUI.

In the attached word-document, you will find the test with SoapUI. The
little program and the data recieved, I have attached too, also the
httpapi_debug.txt

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards