Re: using WSDL2PRG

   The stub that I had was different than what you have attached. I reran
   your tool to create the stub (after downloading the new version of the
   library) and got something similar to what you have attached. Once
   again, I get nothing in my formatted dump. . How did you create the
   file that you sent containing the test response data? Maybe it is
   working but I am looking in the wrong place for the response data
   Larry Kleinman
   Kleinman Associates, Inc.
   212-949-6469
   203-255-4100
   Inactive hide details for thomas.raddatz---05/19/2009 10:35:15
   AM---Larry, thomas.raddatz---05/19/2009 10:35:15 AM---Larry,

   thomas.raddatz@xxxxxx
       Sent by: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
       05/19/2009 10:28 AM

                             Please respond to
        HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

   ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                                                                       cc

                                                                  Subject

   Re: using WSDL2PRG

   Larry,
   Frankly I do not have any idea why the response fields are empty. I
   did
   another test and everything worked as expected. I generated the web
   service
   stub again, compiled it and used the soapUI mock web service to test
   it.
   Please check your web service stub against the one attached to this
   e-mail.
   LARRY01 is the web service stub generated by WSDL2RPG. LARRY01T is a
   test
   driver that binds to LARRY01 to call the web service. I also added my
   debug
   log as well as my test response data in a separate file.
   Thomas.
   (See attached file: LarryTestPgm.zip)
   ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 19.05.2009 15:33:31:

   > Thomas - yes, putting the new WSDL2RPG solved the error message
   problem,
   but
   > I am still getting nothing in the response fields.  Maybe I am doing
   > something wrong (which, frankly, would not be a big shock).  You
   already
   > have the URL for the WSDL, and the program that I am using is a
   nearly
   > identical copy of your sample that gets zip codes.  Here are the
   relevant
   > sections:
   >
   >  /DEFINE PROTOTYPE_phonesrv
   >  /COPY QRPGLESRC,phonesrv
   >  /UNDEFINE PROTOTYPE_phonesrv
   >  /COPY QBASICS1,PBASICS1                      Tools/400 Runtime
   Library
   >  *
   >  *
   >  *  Helper fields
   > D x               S             10I 0 inz
   > D text            S             52A   varying inz
   >  *
   >  *  Web service error message text
   > D errText         S            128A   varying inz
   >  *
   >  *  Request message
   > D NotifyPhoneBasic...
   > D                 DS                  likeds(tns_NotifyPhoneBasic_t
   ) inz
   >  *
   >  *  Response message
   > D NotifyPhoneBasicResponse...
   > D                 DS                  likeds(
   tns_NotifyPhoneBasicResponse_t) inz
   >  *
   >          NotifyPhoneBasic.PhoneNumberToDial  = '2129497009';
   >       NotifyPhoneBasic.TextToSay = 'Test';
   >       NotifyPhoneBasic.VoiceID = '0';
   >       NotifyPhoneBasic.CallerID = ' ';
   >       NotifyPhoneBasic.CallerIDName = ' ';
   >       NotifyPhoneBasic.LicenseKey = 'xxxxxxxxxx';
   >
   >       NotifyPhoneBasicResponse =
   >           PhoneNotifySoap_NotifyPhoneBasic(NotifyPhoneBasic:
   errText);

   > At this point, I put in a CALL to a nonexistent program, causing the
   program
   > to crash, and then I ask for a formatted RPG dump.  All of the
   subfields
   in
   > NotifyPhoneBasicResponse are blank, loval, 0, etc.
   >

   > Larry Kleinman
   > Kleinman Associates, Inc.
   > 212-949-6469
   > 203-255-4100
   >

   >              thomas.raddatz@gf
   >              d.de
   >              Sent by:
   >              ftpapi-bounces@li         ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   >              sts.scottklement.
   cc
   >              com

   Subject
   >                                        Re: using WSDL2PRG
   >              05/18/2009 10:15
   >              AM
   >

   >              Please respond to
   >                 HTTPAPI and
   >               FTPAPI Projects
   >              <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxx
   >               ttklement.com>
   >

   > Yes, just replace the entire WSDL2RPG library with the new one.
   Perhaps
   you
   > should save the old one to a save file just in case you miss
   something
   that
   > you want to get back.
   >
   > Thomas.
   >

   > ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 18.05.2009
   15:23:02:

   > > Thanks, Thomas (and everyone else).   I downloaded the savf - do i
   just
   > > replace the entire WSDL2RPG lib with the contents of the new SAVF?
   > >

   > > Larry Kleinman
   > > Kleinman Associates, Inc.
   > > 212-949-6469
   > > 203-255-4100
   > >

   > >              Thomas Raddatz
   >
   > >              <thomas.raddatz@t
   >
   > >              ools400.de>
   > >              Sent by:                  HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
   >
   > >              ftpapi-bounces@li
   <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

   > >              sts.scottklement.
   > cc
   > >              com
   >

   > Subject
   > >                                        Re: using WSDL2PRG
   >
   > >              05/16/2009 01:43
   >
   > >              PM
   >

   > >              Please respond to
   >
   > >                 HTTPAPI and
   >
   > >               FTPAPI Projects
   >
   > >              <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxx
   >
   > >               ttklement.com>
   >

   > > Larry,
   > >
   > > Thank you for the debug log. I was able to set up a soapUI mock
   web
   > service
   > > that uses the response
   > > data of your debug log as the reply message. That way I could
   locate
   the

   -
   --
   IMPORTANT NOTICE:
   This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
   intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
   reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a
   criminal
   offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to
   the sender.(See attached file: