RE: Urgent help needed to http request

I am really the last person to ask -- but example18?

∞Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of IT-Service&Programmierung
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 4:36 PM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Urgent help needed to http request

Hi Jim,
how should I describe what I want to do? I'm unskilled in programming a http
request and I only know that I must assemble a string and send it to a
company and in the same breath I get a string with the result.

I have a string that I want to send to an other company (in my example
explained as " ID=xxx&Here comes the sending data") and directly I await a
response - also in one line (in my example explained as "RC=0&ID=xxx&Here
comes the received data")
The request is used for getting a response for a credit assessment - but I
think that doesn't greatly matter.
Finally I know that I use a regular http request - via VPN connection - no
https request.

If you have more information for me - tanks a lot.

wti

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and proprietary information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.