RE: Out of context Help

sent

-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
jfloress@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, 8 May 2009 5:20 AM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Out of context Help

   Hi All.
   I need a favor from somebody running a V6R1 SO.
   I need the QSYSINC/QRPGLESRC.PTHREAD.
   In earlier versions PTHREAD is only included in QSYSINC/H in CLE
   format.
   I know i can make the conversion to RPGLE but would be much easier if
   somebody make this favor to me.
   Thanks in advance.
   There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary
   and those who don't.

<hr><span style="font-size: 7.5pt; font-family: Verdana,sans-serif; color: #587AB4">Any email (including all attachments) from Welding Industries Limited (ABN 18 004 547 111) is intended solely for its intended addressee(s).
It may be confidential and/or subject to legal, professional or other privilege. Any confidentiality or privilege is not waived or lost because an email has been sent to you by mistake.
If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, please be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, retransmission, dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited.
If you have received the email in error, please delete the material from any computer and notify the sender.
All Welding Industries Limited emails are subject to copyright. No part of any email should be reproduced, adapted or communicated without the written consent of Welding Industries Limited as copyright owner.
Any personal information received by you in an email from Welding Industries Limited must be handled in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Welding Industries Limited accepts no responsibility for emails sent by employees which are of a personal nature or in breach of the law.