Re: STRPCO PARM limit.

   I don't know if this will work for you, but I had the same problem.
   What I ended up doing is to  create a  random number, write the big
   URL information extension in the file.  Then I just passed the random
   number to the [1]https://example.mycompany.com/?session=randomnumber.
   Then when the CGI program is called, it takes the session number and
   chains to the file, and I get all the information.
   Harry
   Harry
   Charles Wilt wrote:

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 8:34 AM, Duarte, Arturo A