[no subject]

   Hi all. I started using the HTTPAPI for internal SSL web service call
   and it works great. Thanks Scott for this wonderful utility. My
   question is can this utility be used to call a regular, normal
   website?

   I ask because I need to launch a web browser from the iSeries, but the
   STRPCCMD is limited to 123 characters. I tried batch scripting, but
   DOS doesn't like ampersand, and the url address contains an ampersand.
   Here is an example:

   [1]https://example.mycompany.com/default.aspx?GUID=d0c9e57b-8473-47e2-
   b386-fa123a&TTLTimeStamp=2009-04-27T20:54:32

   I just need to be able to launch this web site from RPG. Any ideas or
   suggestions?

   Thank you

   Arturo "Art" Duarte

   Thank you