How identify hexa chars

   Hi,

   I am fetching data from DDM file which is= on the other AS400 system.

   During fetching  data in NAME (CHAR)= field getting data in hexa chars
   like `=12=11=12=1C=1C' and few more fields.

   How I identify that the field having hexa data and before adding the
   into result field so I can populate result field with Blanks.

   Regards,

   Mahesh

   =0A=
   =0A= This e-mail message may contain proprietary, confidential or
   legally privile= ged information for the sole use of the person or
   entity to whom this messag= e was originally addressed. Any review,
   e-transmission dissemination or othe= r use of or taking of any action
   in reliance upon this information by person= s or entities other than
   the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have r= eceived this
   e-mail in error kindly delete this e-mail from your records. If= it
   appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper
   authorit= y, please notify us immediately at netadmin@xxxxxxxxx and
   delete this mail.=
   =0A=