Re: Cookies, Called Routine

hi Jim,

Activation group MIGHT matter.  It depends on:

a) Whether the cookies are session ("temporary") cookies, or whether
they are permanent cookies.

b) Whether you specified a file to save the cookies to.

HTTPAPI will keep session cookies in memory until the activation group
ends.  It will, however, save permanent cookies to your cookie file if
one is assigned.  If no cookie file is assigned, HTTPAPI treats all
cookies as session cookies.